Analyze review data to understand which products are creating a great customer experience
Daasity's Yotpo integration comes with a dashboard that contains insight into which products are creating a great customer experience and which products are not creating a great customer experience. This dashboard can help answer questions like:
- Which products are customers unhappy with?
- Are any of your top 10 selling products producing a bad customer experience?
- Which products should be used as acquisition SKUs based on popularity and strong reviews?
The dashboard consists of three sections:
The top row contains four quantitative metrics about your reviews:
- Review to Order Percent: the total number of reviews your brand has divided by the total orders you have processed.
- Average Rating: out of 5 stars, what is the average rating across all reviews from your customers. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.
- Average Sentiment: this is a measurement done within the Yotpo platform using key words and phrases to measure the positive or negative tone of reviews. 0 is the most negative and 1 is the most positive.
- Reviews Distribution: Distribution of 1 to 5 star reviews
Top 10 Products
The next section looks at your top products by multiple dimensions.
The top 2 charts illustrate the Top 10 Products Sold and how your customers review them.
The chart on the left shows the number of reviews by product, with larger bubbles representing more reviews. The placement on the chart represents the average review score for that product. Products with no reviews fall on the zero line.
The right hand side lists out the products by total sold, the average rating and the sentiment. This allows you to quickly determine if there are high-volume products that are not meeting customer expectations that may need to be address. Knowing the highest rated products can also guide product promotion strategy.
The next two sections highlight products that have 1 star reviews and products that have 5 star reviews. You can use these two sections to determine which products have major customer experience issues and which products are creating a great customer experience.
Five Star Counts and Rating Distributions
The first visualization in this section is focused on top selling products and how many five star reviews they have received. Top selling products with a lot of five star reviews make great acquisition SKUs.
The next two visualizations show the distribution of scores for top 10 products in both graphical and table format. Most top 10 selling products should have ~90% of the reviews as either 4 or 5 stars.
This dashboard requires a Yotpo integration as well as a Shopify integration.
Review to Order %
Total Number of Product Reviews
Ratings for Top 10 Products Sold
Top 10 Products Sold
Ratings for Top 10 Products That Have <= 3 Star Rating And More Than 1 Review
Top 10 Products Sold That Have <= 3 Star Rating And More Than 1 Review
Ratings for Top 10 Products That Have An Average 5 Star Rating And More Than 1 Review
Top 10 Products Sold That Have An Average 5 Star Rating And More Than 1 Review
Five Star Counts for Top Selling Products
Distribution of Score for Top 10 Products
Reviews Segmentation by Score