Estimated time to update: 5 - 30 minutes
The Marketing Spend tab contains marketing spend information that is not coming from a Daasity integration. When this tab is complete the marketing spend is combined with spend coming from Daasity integrations to give clients a complete view of total company spend, Cost Per Order (CPO), Cost per Acquisition (CAC), and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
Channel (Column B)
- Select the Channel to associate the spend with (ex Podcast, Radio)
Vendor (Column C)
- Input the vendor for spend (ex Snapchat, Criteo)
Sub channel (Column D)
- You have the option to add a sub channel. This field is not required
Media Type (Column E)
- This field is also optional. You can assign a Media type if applicable (ex Video)
Spend (Column F)
- Enter the Spend for the defined period (dates are input in Column G and H)
Start and End Dates (Columns G, H)
- For a single day of spend, the Start and End Date should match. If the spend was over a period of time (ex. one month), Daasity will evenly distribute the spend across the selected date range.
Columns B, C, F, G, and H are required if planning on using this tab. Columns D and E are optional
We're here to help! Please email Support@Daasity.com if we can assist!