Estimated time to update: 5 - 30 minutes
The Marketing Spend tab contains marketing spend information that is not coming from a Daasity integration. When this tab is complete the marketing spend is combined with spend coming from Daasity integrations to give clients a complete view of total company spend, Cost Per Order (CPO), Cost per Acquisition (CAC), and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
Channel (Column B)
- Select the Channel to associate the spend with (ex Podcast, Radio)
Vendor (Column C)
- Input the vendor for spend (ex Snapchat, Criteo)
Sub channel (Column D) (PRO Only)
- You have the option to add a sub channel. This field is not required
Media Type (Column E) (PRO Only)
- This field is also optional. You can assign a Media type if applicable (ex Video)
Spend (Column F)
- Enter the Spend for the defined period (dates are input in Column G and H)
Start and End Dates (Columns G, H)
- For a single day of spend, the Start and End Date should match. If the spend was over a period of time (ex. one month), Daasity will evenly distribute the spend across the selected date range.
Store Name (Column I)
- Enter in the store that the spend belongs to. For instance, if you have a Shopify US store and a Shopify UK store, and are spending on podcasts that ONLY apply to the US store, then put the US store in this field. This will ensure that this spend is included in marketing performance metrics for the correct store.
Columns B, C, F, and G are required if planning on using this tab. Columns D, E, H, and I are optional
We're here to help! Please email Support@Daasity.com if we can assist!