Our specialists designed several pre-built dashboards.
They are designed to cover a wide variety of aspects of your business, boosting the efficiency of tracking essential data.
Dashboards are grouped into:
- Business Performance
- Product & Inventory
Let's take a closer look at the "Orders & Revenue" dashboard
When you open any dashboard, you’ll see some controls and buttons at the top, and then blocks of visual information. Dashboards can have just a few pieces of content in them, or they can have many pieces of content. The best practice is to have no more than 25 individual blocks.
The blocks of content or graphs on a dashboard are called tiles. Each tile is answering a question that was asked of the database. For example…
“What are gross sales?” is being answered by the Total Gross Sales tile.
Hover over the for he tile's description to pop up.
A big part of what information is presented in your dashboard depend on how the Filters are set.
In order to expand the filter - simply click on the word "FILTERS". Common filters you will see are Date and Store filters.
Right-click & Open in New Window will expand the image.
- Filters - affects the chosen tiles you have on the dashboard.
- Dashboard name - this is where you can find the name of your dashboard.
- - you can press this button anytime you need to run the query refresh your dashboard.
- Clicking the icon will allow you to save the download and save the dashboard as PDF, CSV or send it to someone or a team!
- this is the button that you can use to make a copy of the dashboard which will then be editable.
Create a new dashboard
To create a custom dashboard from scratch would require you to navigate to the dashboards page and clicking the button, located at the top-right corner of the page.