This article will show you how to setup a new TikTok Ads Target using the Daasity App so you can send your Customer Segments for Ad Campaigns or to create a Lookalike Audience.
- Target Selection
- Authorize Daasity
- Create/Update TikTok Audience
- Selecting the Audience Source
- Mapping the Data
- Scheduling your Audience
- Finish Creating your Audience
- Related Resources
After completing the steps outlined in this article you should be able to:
- Create and name the new TikTok Audience
- Update a current TikTok Audience
- Define the customer report or query that will be used to create the event
- Select and map any additional data to push into the Facebook Audience
- Learn how to use your TikTok Audience for an Ad Campaign or to create a Lookalike Audience
2. Target Selection
Selecting TikTok Audience Target
A new TikTok Target can be created by navigating to the Audiences Target main page, clicking on New Target in the top right corner.
And then selecting the TikTok Audience Target.
3. Authorize Daasity
Once the TikTok Target has been selected, we must name our Audience (you can use the Segment or any key word to help you identify this Target) and grant Daasity authorization to access our TikTok account before we can push the data.
Clicking on the Authorize button will take you to TikTok authorization page, where we must login and grant access to connect our account with Daasity.
Once you have logged in, just click on the Confirm button in the bottom right corner.
Once we are connected we need to select the TikTok Ad ID (if you manage multiple accounts, you have to select the one we are going to use to create the Audience) .
4. Create/Update TikTok Audience
Now you have to select if you want to create a new TikTok Custom Audience or just update one you already have in TikTok.
To create a new one just select one and choose the name TikTok will use to create it:
To update an existing TikTok Custom Audience:
5. Selecting the Audience Source
Select the source for the Audience by using the drop-downs below. For more information on how to setup the different Audience Sources see this article.
6. Mapping the data
Once the Audience Source has been selected, the Daasity platform show the list of fields that are available to be mapped.
7. Scheduling your Audience
Now select the frequency for the Audience. Possible selections are:
- Weekly (select the day of the week)
- Monthly (select the day of the month)
The Audience will run after the daily workflow is completed on the schedule selected.
8. Finishing creating your Audience
Once you have completed each of the steps above we are ready to review our Audience Details in TikTok Ads Manager by going to the “Assets” tab and then clicking on “Audiences”.
In this menu we will have all the different Audiences available. From here we could launch an Ad Campaign or Lookalike Campaign.