The Amazon Settlement Report helps you understand how much revenue you're generating on Amazon -- and the true cost of that revenue.
The Amazon Settlement Report dashboard was created to help merchants better understand their Amazon business’s profitability. Settlement reports generated by Amazon contain detailed records for each time Amazon credits or charges your account. With this dashboard you should be able to answer the following questions:
- What was my total revenue, total costs, and net revenue on Amazon Seller Central?
- What are the biggest costs to sell on Amazon?
- Which products are generating the most revenue on Amazon Seller Central, and how much of that revenue am I keeping?
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE USING THIS DASHBOARD
- Amazon generates new settlement reports typically once every 2 weeks, but the frequency depends on the size of your business.
- Dates in this report are not tied to when orders were made. They are tied to when Amazon credited/debited your account with amounts related to that order. There are a few different dates you can use for viewing your data:
- Posted At - The date when each amount was debited/credited to your Amazon account.
- Deposited At - The date that the fund transfer for the settlement period will be sent to your bank account. This will be the same for all transactions in a single settlement report. Note that this date may be in the future.
- Settlement Start Date - The start date of the settlement report period. Timezone has not been converted and will match the start date in the Seller Central interface for easier comparison.
- Settlement End Date - The end date of the settlement report period. Timezone has not been converted and will match the end date in the Seller Central interface for easier comparison.
- All monetary amounts are available in their original settlement report currency or the preferred currency specified in your Daasity account settings
There are four reports in this dashboard:
Revenue Overview - Shows the total net revenue earned through Amazon segmented by the month the money was deposited into your bank account.
Settlement Report History - Shows a summary of cash flow for your recent settlement reports.
Revenue by Category - Breaks down your total net revenue by the amount types and descriptions included in the Amazon Settlement Report.
SKU Performance - Breaks downs revenue metrics by product.
The Amazon Settlement Report dashboard requires that you have the Amazon Seller Central integration enabled with at least one authorized Seller ID.