This article will provide you with a quick overview of the Amazon Selling Partner API and links to the individual articles on how Daasity extracts data from Amazon and where the data is stored in the Amazon Seller Central schema
Click on the links below to take you to the section where you can learn more about this Integration:
Amazon started retiring the old MWS platform on July 31st, 2022 and using the new REST API platform also called the Selling Partner API.
This new rest API based platform is a great improvement on the old MWS platform as we have access to a much larger number of endpoints.
Daasity has migrated all old integrations to the new Selling Partner API and we are constantly building new functionality as Amazon releases new endpoints.
This integration is available for:
- Growth - integrations available by feature
- Pro V2 - integrations available individually
- For Growth merchants we are bundling integrations into features (i.e. Orders, Settlement Report)
- For Pro merchants we are enabling merchants to access the endpoints individually
Not sure of your account type? Reach out to Support@Daasity.com
The Daasity Amazon Seller Central extractor is built based on this Amazon Seller Central API documentation. The following endpoints are used by Daasity to replicate data from Amazon Seller Central:
ERD & Integration Details
Each of the above endpoints is detailed in a separate document due to the size and complexity of the Amazon Selling Parter API. Follow these links to access the ERD and details for each endpoint:
- Order API
- Report API
- Setup your Amazon Seller Central Integration
- Configure your Amazon Seller Central Reports
- Monitor your Amazon Seller Central Reports