This article will help you learn about how Daasity replicates data from the FBA Removals section of the Amazon Selling Partner Reports API, limitations to the data we can extract and where the data is stored in the Amazon Seller Central schema
Click on the links below to take you to the section where you can learn more about this Integration:
- Integration Overview
- Integration Availability
- API Endpoints
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Amazon Seller Central Schema
- Related Resources
The Daasity Amazon Seller Central integrations utilize the Selling Partner API (SP-API) which is a REST-based API that helps Amazon selling partners programmatically access their data on orders, shipments, payments, and more.
This integration is available for:
- Pro V2
NOTE: You are considered V2 if...
- Your account says Pro V2 in the Daasity App
Not sure? Reach out to Support@Daasity.com
The Daasity Amazon Seller Central - Reports API - FBA Removals extractor is built based on this Amazon Seller Central API documentation. The following endpoints are used by Daasity to replicate data from Amazon Seller Central:
Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)
The embedded diagram houses the ERD for the Daasity Amazon Seller Central - Reports API - FBA Removals integration illustrating the different tables and keys to join across tables. Hover over the embedded diagram to reveal controls to zoom and scroll.
Amazon Seller Central Schema
The Reports API will generate files in one of three formats (CSV, XML and JSON). A report might vary slightly for each Seller Central account and thus Daasity will dynamically create the table based on the file extracted from Amazon. Thus each table will be a direct mapping from the file output to the table with no transformation.
FBA Recommended Removal Report
- This report provides data on which units in Amazon fulfillment centers may be subject to Long Term Storage Fees (LTSF) at the next Inventory Cleanup and helps create a removal order to have those units returned to you or disposed of. This report will automatically calculate on an ASIN-by-ASIN basis the quantity you would need to remove (assuming no further sales of your inventory) to avoid the LTSF.
- Endpoint: FBA Reports
- Update Method: UPSERT
- Table Name:
- Daasity extracts data every 24 hours.
- Amazon updates data daily
- Read about all the available reports for Amazon Selling Partners API here.
- Amazon Seller Central Overview
- Setup your Amazon Seller Central Integration